Banbridge Shop Volunteers
Banbridge Shop Volunteers Required.
Do you have a few hours to spare - weekly or fortnightly?
Morning and Afternoon shifts available.
Hospice Shop Volunteer – Role Description
- To assist the Shop Manager in the day to day running of the shop
- Serving all customers in a polite, friendly and helpful manner both face to face and on the telephone
- Adhering to all shop policies and procedures
- Steaming of clothes
- Clearing any rubbish as and when needed
- Help keep store-room and serving counter area clean and tidy at all times
- Attend shop meetings and training sessions
- Excellent customer services skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to deal tactfully but assertively with challenging customer behaviour
- Aware of the value of goods/clothes
- Punctual & reliable
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete a Volunteer application form and return it to Volunteer Department, St Johns House, Courtenay Hill, Newry, Co. Down, BT34 2EB or by email to email@example.com
You can download the form here >>
For further information, please contact our volunteer co-ordinators, Andrea or Rosie, on 028 302 67711
Recruitment is ongoing.