Facebook Birthday Fundraiser
This year for your birthday why not put Southern Area Hospice Services on the top of your wish list. Facebook Birthday Fundraisers are a simple way for you to raise much needed funds for your local Hospice. Simply ask family and friends to make an online donation instead of buying you a gift and just maybe you might even encourage more generous people to do the same on their birthday. The perfect gift really is the gift that helps others, and your generosity will help us ensure we are caring for local families at the most difficult time of their lives. What seems like a small act really will have such a huge impact and we are so thankful to everyone who has supported us so far on their birthdays.
We simply could not do what we do without you!
Setting up a Facebook Birthday Fundraiser is so easy, and we can help you do it in a simple few click! We have included the 5 steps below to get you started, but do not hesitate to get in touch with our fundraising team should you need any more help or if you need any assistance, we can help you over the phone!
1. On your Facebook account go to your ‘home’ page and look on the left-hand side column. You should see the ‘fundraiser’ option under “create” at the bottom. Click “fundraiser” and Facebook will walk you through the steps or you can set up your fundraiser HERE.
2. Pick your charity (Southern Area Hospice Services).
3. Set your fundraising goal and a timeframe. You can start with something small and achievable and see how it goes, you can always increase the amount if you want to.
4. Invite people on your friends’ list – this is vital! Make sure you share your fundraiser on your timeline often to ensure all your friends and family see it!
5. Make sure you thank people as they donate and watch your total rise! Your friends and family are donating to the Southern Area Hospice because of YOU, as they want to celebrate your birthday and for that we are truly grateful.