Hospice Street Collections
Thank you to all those who contributed to our recent street collections.
With your generous contributions, you have helped us to raise:
- £1,1550.85 in Lurgan on 3rd February 2018
- £1,201 in Rostrevor on Friday 23rd February 2018
- £2,155.11 and €37.76 in Lurgan on 3rd March 2018
- £3185.90 & €548.30 in Camlough on Thursday 29th March 2018
- £526.18 in Camlough on 12th May 2018
- £1523.56 & €50.55 in Castlewellan on Saturday 12th May 2018
- £1,407.05 in Portadown on 29th June 2018
- £195.35 and 2.35 euro in Downpatrick on Friday 13th July 2018
- £1238.50 & €97.30 in Castlewellan on Saturday 11th August 2018
- £633.84 & €2.74 in Lurgan on 26th October 2018
- Armagh – 6th October 2018 - £267.17 & €14.53
- Armagh – 15th December 2018 - £860.30 (Split with Air Ambulance NI)
- Camlough – 24th November 2018 - £826.31 & €180.11
- £954.38 & €2.87 in Banbridge on 21st December 2018
All the money raised will help Southern Area Hospice Services to continue their work providing care and support to local people who are living with Cancer and other life-limiting illnesses such as Multiple Sclerosis and Motor Neurone Disease. With a fundraising target of £2.6 million in 2018 alone the Hospice fundraising department relies heavily on the support of the local community to help them to continue their work.
We take this opporunity to thank the public for their continued support to our Hospice.