How It Works
- The draw takes place every Friday (except for Bank Holidays)
- Pay by cash, cheque, standing order or card payment
- Once you join, you will be assigned a unique 5 digit lottery number which we will send you in the post
- Your unique number is then entered into each draw that you have pre-paid for
- Winners are chosen by computer at random
- If you are a winner, we notify you via post with your prize
Why should I sign up?
- It’s a fun and easy way to raise money for your local hospice
- Our Lottery provides a regular form of income for Hospice services
- Gives you a chance of winning up to £5,000 every Friday
- Only costs £1 per week
Who can join?
Anyone over 16 years of age can play SAHS Lottery. To join you must complete an application form, which you can request from SAHS fundraising Department or simply click the link below download. Print and complete the form, with your Bank details, Card details or enclose a cheque made payable to Southern Area Hospice Services and return it to:
THE LOTTERY OFFICE
Southern Area Hospice Services